Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Falafel. Falafel Inc is the world's first falafel fast casual food social enterprise. Falafel Recipe Video – Learn to make chickpea falafel the traditional way with multiple variations in this step-by-step tutorial. Falafel is a worldwide recognized Middle Eastern food.
Falafel is a common food eaten in the Middle East. This falafel recipe is full of fresh ingredients, easy to make, and irresistibly delicious! The best falafel is always served with. You can cook Falafel using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Falafel
- It’s 2 cups of soaked chickpeas.
- It’s of Peanut or vegetable oil, for frying.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of serrano chiles, chopped.
- You need 2 of green onions finally chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds, toasted and ground.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern food that is made with spiced chickpeas and fava beans that are ground into a paste, formed into balls, and then fried. Falafel recipe – A detailed step by step photo guide to make delicious chickpea falafel at home. As falafel are naturally gluten free, vegetarian & high protein food they became very popular globally. Learn how to make homemade falafel.
- Drain the chickpeas through a colander then place on a baking sheet lined with paper towels to absorb any excess moisture. Chickpeas should be totally dry..
- Put them in a large bowl and blend in all the other ingredients, except oil..
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Make the balls Fry them 2 minutes on each side..
- Put the falafels on a plate covered with a paper towel, in order to absorb all excess oil..
Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. See more ideas about Falafel, Falafel recipe, Recipes. Healthy, easy and super delicious vegan recipe for oven-baked crispy falafels. They are perfect for vegetarian burgers and wraps and very. Falafel Salam is a Middle Eastern restaurant located in the heart of the West Seattle Junction.