Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Iced Latte with Homemade Cinnamon Syrup.
You can have Iced Latte with Homemade Cinnamon Syrup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iced Latte with Homemade Cinnamon Syrup
- You need of For the cold brew concentrate:.
- You need 50 g of ground coffee.
- Prepare 500 ml of cold water.
- It’s of For the cinnamon syrup:.
- You need 50 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 50 g of honey or maple syrup.
- It’s 60 ml of water.
- It’s of To make one iced latte:.
- You need 125 ml of cold brew coffee.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon syrup.
- You need 125 ml of dairy free milk.
Iced Latte with Homemade Cinnamon Syrup step by step
- Place the ground coffee and water in a jar and leave at room temperature for 8 hours. Strain the coffee using a fine sieve or a French press. Store in the fridge until you are ready to use..
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until well combined, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, allow to cool and then store in an airtight jar in the fridge..
- Pour the cold brew into a large glass, stir in the cinnamon syrup. Add the crushed ice and then slowly pour in the dairy free milk..