Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Espresso martini. The Espresso Martini is here to jolt you awake with its boozy magical powers. The cold coffee-flavored cocktail mixes vodka with espresso coffee, coffee liqueur and simple syrup. Create the perfect Espresso Martini with this step-by-step guide.
Start by making the sugar syrup. Stir, and bring to the boil. The espresso martini comes in many forms and is one of the most popular cocktails in the modern bar. You can have Espresso martini using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Espresso martini
- You need handful of ice.
- You need 100 ml of (2x double shot) vodka or gin.
- Prepare 50 ml of (1x double shot) Kahlua.
- Prepare 50 ml of (1x double shot) freshly brewed espresso coffee.
- Prepare 6 of coffee beans or ground coffee (optional – for decoration).
This is a very basic recipe for an espresso martini and it's quite easy to mix up. to make an espresso martini use ketel one vodka, espresso coffee (freshly made and hot), coffee liqueur, salt and garnish with lemon zest twist (discarded) plus float. The drink designed to wake you up, then f*ck you up, the legendary espresso martini. Here I make the original version as well as one that doesn't require an espresso machine. Espresso Martini – dangerously drinkable with a good slog of liquor, this coffee cocktail is made with Espresso Martini is what you make for after dinner drinks, or when you need a pick-me-up but don't.
Espresso martini instructions
- Make two large (50ml) shots of espresso.
- All the following into the cocktail shaker, in order… Handful of ice cubes. Vodka (or gin) (2x double shots). Kahlua (1x double shot). Espresso (1x double shot)..
- Shake vigorously until the shaker is icy cold..
- Pour into two cocktail glasses..
- Two options, for decoration: Place a few coffee beans on top. Or dust with some ground coffee (pictured)..
Our Espresso Martini is sweet and rich thanks to half an ounce of crème de cacao, but it's still balanced. And, as with any drink, using quality ingredients is the secret to a quality cocktail. Espresso martini has stuck as our favourite transition treat, marking the end of a work week and the start of weekend relaxation. The Espresso Martini is a sumptuous mix of vodka, coffee liquor and espresso that gets people giggling with excitement at its mere mention. It's rich, indulgent and creamy, and the shot of espresso.