Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vickys Coffee Granita, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Coffee Granita, GF DF EF SF NF using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Coffee Granita, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1200 ml of water.
- It’s 9 tbsp of ground espresso.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sugar or to taste.
Vickys Coffee Granita, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Boil the water, add to the espresso and brew. Transfer the hot coffee to a cake pan or shallow bowl, add sugar and stir until dissolved. Taste and add more sugar if you like. Set aside to let cool slightly then freeze, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Gently rake a fork across the surface of the part frozen coffee mix, breaking up any ice crystals in the middle and around the edges.
- Freeze 45 minutes more then repeat the process with the fork. Repeat the freezing and raking process 2 more times until all of the coffee is frozen into flaky crystals.
- Spoon the granita into pretty bowls or glasses and serve.