Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hara Bhara Kebab Burger / Hara Bhara Kebab.
You can have Hara Bhara Kebab Burger / Hara Bhara Kebab using 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hara Bhara Kebab Burger / Hara Bhara Kebab
- It’s 250 gms of palak.
- You need 1/2 bowl of chana dal.
- You need 1/2 bowl of peas.
- Prepare as required of Ghee.
- It’s 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1-2 of green cardamoms.
- You need 1 of black Cardamom.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera (cumin seeds).
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1-2 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- You need as required of few coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of boiled potato.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of besan.
- You need pinch of hing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchur.
- You need For of Kebab masala:.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted sauf.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted shahi jira/jira.
- Prepare pinch of hing.
- It’s 2-3 of cloves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- You need 1 of star anise (chakri phool).
- It’s 1 of small cardamom.
Hara Bhara Kebab Burger / Hara Bhara Kebab instructions
- Soak chana dal overnight. next day boil chana dal with salt, garlic cloves, ginger, green chillies, black and green cardamom, bay leaves, Jira. Boil dal only 80%. sieve dal and let it cool. do not throw water..
- Blanch spinach with some salt.(boil palak with salt and immediately add palak in ice water to retain it's green colour). strain blanched palak. Boil peas with some salt. strain peas and let it cool. blend spinach, peas and coriander leaves together to make a smooth paste. do not add water..
- Now make a smooth paste of strained chana dal. add 1 tbsp ghee while blending. blend dal with 3-4 spoons of boiled dal water. Try to make it smooth paste with very less water. Sieve the dal paste properly like we sieve the contents of tomato soup..
- Now take a pan. add 1 tbsp ghee. add dal paste and spinach paste. mix both pastes together and cook it on low heat to remove the extra water from it. mix it for 1-2 min. add salt, dhaniya powder, amchur, garam masala, pinch of hing.now add 1-2 tbsp besan to bind the paste. cook it for another minute. add some. more ghee if required. the structure should be semi dough like. now let it cool.in the freezer for around 1 hour. ghee will help in the binding paste as it cools..
- After an hour take out paste from the freezer. let it settle outside for 5-10 mins. add besan if required. now rub oil on ur palms. take a small portion of dough and make it into a ball. flatten it little bit. Do not flatten it as tikki.please see below image for reference. Roll the kebab pattie at it's edges to flatten the edges..
- Take a pan. add 2-3 tbsp ghee for shallow frying. put the patties on the pan. cook.it on low heat. one side will get cooked in about 3-4 mins. As these kebabs are very soft, so flip them. Very carefully with the help of spatula and spoon. cook for another 2-3 min on the other side. do not try to flatten the kebab or else they will break. add ghee if required as it will. Soak the ghee..
- Kebabs are ready and can be served with mint coriander chutney. Sprinkle some kebab masala in it. for Kebab Masala, roast all ingredients together except chaat masala and nutmeg. grind them to make powder. add chaat masala and grated nutmeg in it. mow Sprinkle this masala on kebabs. this is universal masala for any kind of kebab..
- For Kebab Burger – cut onion, cucumber and boiled potato in round slices. take a pan and add some.ghee. add onion rings on it to caramelize it. Take one kebab..place cucumber slice, onion ring and boiled potato slice. sprinkle kebab masala and add some mint chutney. Now place another kebab on top of it and insert a toothpick in between..
- Bon Appetit!!!.