Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Sheer Kurma using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheer Kurma
- It’s 1 litre of full cream milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of gur which I stored in winter in refrigerator.
- Prepare Handful of Almond over night soaked in water then chopped.
- It’s Handful of Cashewnuts.
- Prepare Handful of raisins.
- It’s Few of strings saffron.
- You need As needed of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped dates.
- Prepare Handful of peeled pistachio.
- It’s 1 Cup of sewai.
Sheer Kurma instructions
- First cut all dry fruits and set aside, boil milk in another oven, in other put pan in the oven, add ghee, when heated put all dry fruits, raisins, fry, and rest aside..
- Now fry sewai until it turns red in colour &set aside..
- Now pour the milk in the same pan, boil add milk powder, boil add chopped dates mix it with the milk..
- Boiling continuously, add fried sewai, add dry fruits, add cardamom powder, give it a good mix, add gur mix and boil..
- Now add saffron milk and give it a good mix, add & mix well and spread remaining dry fruits delicious sewai is ready..