Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee Choc Chip Ice-Cream.
You can cook Coffee Choc Chip Ice-Cream using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Choc Chip Ice-Cream
- It’s 400 ml of can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2-4 shots of espresso depends on your love of strong coffee.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dairy free chocolate chips.
Coffee Choc Chip Ice-Cream step by step
- Whisk together the coconut milk, espresso shots and maple syrup Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Stir in the chocolate chips Churn in an ice-cream maker for 20 minutes.