Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dahi kebab. Dahi kabab recipe – A restaurant style snack. Dahi kababs are also known as dahi ke kabab. They are quite a common kind of vegetarian kebabs eaten in Northern India.
Dahi ke kabab recipe with step by step pics. Dahi ke kabab are crisp, soft and The dahi kabab recipe I am sharing is the traditional method, which uses besan aka gram flour as. In this video, we will make Dahi Kabab, which is a very soft and creamy kebab recipe using yogurt aka dahi. You can cook Dahi kebab using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dahi kebab
- You need of For filling 1 tbsp ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashew.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fried onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel seeds crushed.
- It’s 2 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted jeera powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of hung curd.
- You need of For dahi kebab – 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper crushed.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted gramflour.
- It’s of For coating – 2 cup bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of poha crushed.
- You need of Oil for shallow fry.
Dahi kebabs are one of my favorite kebabs and I thought of sharing my recipe with the world. Follow me on my social media to get daily updates and if you. i have shared few kabab recipes by now, but dahi ke kabab is by far the most simplest and tastiest kabab recipes of all. moreover i was getting several request for this creamy and. Dahi Kabab Recipe, Dhai Pakoda , How To Make Dahi Kabab Recipe. The kebab is created with a mixture made from boiled potatoes, spices and greens like spinach.
Dahi kebab instructions
- For filling – In a pan add ghee cashewnut, roast till golden brown in colour. Chopped and keep aside..
- In a bowl add roasted cashewnut, fried onion, fennel seeds,chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, salt to taste, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, mix it well..
- Add hung curd, mix it well, keep aside..
- For dahi kebab – In a bowl add fresh bread crumbs, salt to taste,roasted gram our, black pepper powder, mix well..
- Take a small portion of dahi kebab & stuff the filling. Seal it properly to make a round ball..
- Coat it with Brad crumb mixture. Make the rest of it with remaining filling as same..
- Keep in the freeze for 5 minutes so that it holds it's shape..
- Heat oil in a kadai, fry the dahi kebab on medium heat till nice golden in colour and crisp from all the sides..
- Remove on an absorbent paper to remove an excess amount of oil..
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Dahi Kabab recipe – How to make Dahi Kabab. Take cornflour in a plate and roll out the prepared kabab on the cornflour such that it gets coated properly from both sides. This kabab recipe is different is way of serving and eating. We eat kabab with ketchup or some other favorite dip. But in this recipe chef is serve kabab in a different way.