Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dhakaya Jali Kebab.
You can have Dhakaya Jali Kebab using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dhakaya Jali Kebab
- Prepare 500 grams of minced beef / lamb.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of White pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Mace powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Red chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander leaf.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of or more Green chili chopped.
- You need 1 slice of bread soaked in water and drained.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Biscuit crumbs.
- It’s of For dipping & frying.
- Prepare 2-3 of eggs beaten.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Oil.
Dhakaya Jali Kebab step by step
- Mix everything well in a bowl..
- Make small ball and then flatten like a thick cutlet with hands..
- Fry the kebab chop / cutlet in deep oil. Before dropping the cutlet in the oil lightly soak the cutlets in beaten egg..