Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Oats kebab. As it was my first attempt, I used only few ingredients. Next time I'll add more herbs & spices. ⠀ ⠀ ■ INGREDIENTS OF OATS KEBAB. I'm here with a totally innovative recipe for oats and chicken kebab.
Have you tried making Indian Snack Paneer Kabab from oats? Watch Sangeeta Suri telling you how to make this Watch the video and learn the detailed recipe for making perfect Oats Paneer Kebab dish! Kebabs, tikkis and barbeques are various forms of patties, made with myriad ingredients like dals. You can have Oats kebab using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats kebab
- It’s 2 cups of – Instant Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – onions.
- It’s 1/4 of – tomato.
- You need 2-3 of – Mint leaves.
- You need 5 of – baby carrots.
- It’s 2 of small – boiled potatoes.
- It’s 4-5 of – spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Shredded Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – Capsicum.
- It’s 1 of – Egg.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – Crushed black peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – Chilli Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Chat Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Garam Masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Paprika Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of – lemon Juice.
Kebabs are usually shallow fried, grilled or pan fried. However dahi kabab are not good to pan fry. This kebab recipe is prepared using cubed mutton pieces, which are marinated well with papaya To prepare this delicious kebab recipe, marinate the mutton cubes with garlic paste, papaya paste and. Take a bowl and put the grated.
Oats kebab instructions
- In a food processor First add Instant oats, onions & carrots and chop for 10 seconds..
- Then add rest of the Ingredients like tomato, capsicum,Mint leaves, spinach leaves, egg, garam masala powder, chat masala, turmeric powder,salt,chilli flakes,crushed black peppers,paprika powder, shredded Ginger, boiled potatoes,lemon juice and chop until they combined well..
- Now grease your hands with oil & using your hands from the Oats mixture gently shape it into patties..
- Now heat the oil in a fry pan and transfer 4-5 oats patties into it & shallow fry them in 2-3 batches in low heat until both sides turn into Golden brown in colour.Flipping them as needed..
- Now Oats kebabs are ready, serve it hot with ketchup or Green chutney..
Kefta is ground beef or lamb, mixed with a variety of herbs and spices. It makes a superb kebab and is the foundation of other Moroccan dishes. The ugthanki kebab is a special type of kebab. The primary ingredient of it is the meat of an Ugthanki camel. Ugthanki kebabs are made by chopping a tomato, an onion, and a piece of cooked ugthanki meat into a bowl with a knife, then using the resulting kebab mix with a baked pitta bread.