Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Resha kebabs. Crispy Resha Kababs Fast & Easy Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK Ye hai meri recipe crispy resha kabab ki. Parties, dawath, ya phir lunchboxes kay liye ek simple. Chicken Resha Kebabs is an amazing recipe that yields very flavorful, crisp and succulent kebabs.
It is prepared with shredded chicken (resha), potatoes & cheese. Heavenly yummilicious aromatic tandoori dum resha kebabs. Threads of meat with a blend of spices and the pleasant smell of charcoal make these tandoori dum resha kebabs super divine. You can cook Resha kebabs using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Resha kebabs
- It’s 1 cup of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of green chili.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
Resha Kebab is a very spicy and delicious beef recipe. Generally it is enjoyed with the sandwich. It can be also enjoyed in the wrapped pratha with fresh salad. Ingredients of Resha Kebab Resha kebab is a spicy and well seasoned beef recipe.
Resha kebabs instructions
- Boil chicken with salt, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, crushed red pepper and 1 green chili. Boil till chicken tender..
- Chopped chicken with handful coriander leaves,onion and 1 green chili..
- In mashed potatoes add chicken mixture and mix well. Make ablong shape kebabs. Dip in beaten eggs and deep fry. Serve with chilli sauce..
You can enjoy it puri or wrap it in a paratha along with chutney and fresh salad to make a wrap sandwich. Reshmi Kebab (Silken Kebabs). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Call them kabobs, kebabs, or shish kebobs, what's a summer grill without them? Top sirloin chunks, marinated in soy sauce, garlic, ginger, olive oil marinade, grilled with onions, mushrooms, bell peppers. Marinate the meat long enough to get the flavor into the lamb and then grill it hot and fast.