Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hummus Meatloaf. The Best Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly Vegan Chickpea "meatloaf", Easiest Beef Meatloaf, Bacon-wrapped Pork Meatloaf. Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that has been mixed with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf, then baked or smoked.
This homemade meatloaf recipe is traditional and delicious. Drain the chickpeas into a sieve set over a bowl or jug to catch the liquid. Onion, peppers, garlic, and seasonings add delicious flavor. You can have Hummus Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hummus Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of roasted red pepper hummus.
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted red bell peppers; medium dice.
- You need 2 packages of dried onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 large of pinches of salt.
Colorful beet hummus made with red beets, tahini, lemon, and garlic. Great with pita chips or veggies! For those of you out there who cannot fathom even the idea of beets. Hummus is delicious, packed with nutrients and incredibly good for you.
Hummus Meatloaf step by step
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Form a loaf on a sheet tray. Bake at 300° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Basil, chives, horseradish, parsley, cilantro, ras el hanout, other flavored hummus, bacon, roasted garlic, peppercorn melange, carrots, shallots, turmeric, madras curry, sumac, jalapenos, habanero.
Hummus is an incredibly popular Middle Eastern dip and spread. It is typically made by blending chickpeas (garbanzo beans). Hummus, oh how I love thee. I love hummus in all the different flavor variations, including roasted But there's nothing quite like the classic hummus recipe. It's versatile, delicious and can be used as a.