Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tahini Free Hummus.
You can cook Tahini Free Hummus using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tahini Free Hummus
- Prepare 3 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 can of chickpeas.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1 cup of pine nuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon grass olive oil.
Tahini Free Hummus step by step
- Combine chickpeas and half a lemon in blender..
- Chop garlic, pine nuts, and squeeze lemon into separate mixture..
- Combine mixture with salt and water, blend until smooth. Add additional spices as desired..
- Scoop as much of the hummus from the blender as possible. Top off with olive oil, quartered cherry tomatoes, and basil. Enjoy!.