Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jalapeno hummus. Garbanzo beans, jalapeno peppers, garlic, cumin, and tahini combine to make this spicy hummus recipe View image. Jalapeno Hummus. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Let's wake up our mouths with the fiery flavor of classic hummus combined with pickled jalapeño peppers.
The perfect spicy snack to feed a crowd! Hey guys, today I'm going to share my wife's awesome cilantro jalapeño hummus recipe made in my grown-up new Blendtec blender! The jalapeño provides a lovely spice when combined with lemon and a secret ingredient. You can cook Jalapeno hummus using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno hummus
- Prepare 2 cans of garbanzo beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s 2 of jalapeno peppers roughly chopped remove seeds for less heat.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro, stems cut off.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, peeled.
- It’s of sesame oil, I started with 3/4 cup, add more to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of water, if it is too thick add more.
- It’s 1 of lime, juiced and zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika, more to taste.
- Prepare to taste of kosher salt.
Hummus is an easy, tasty and nutritious snack or appetizer. Transfer the hummus to a bowl. Transfer to bowl, and chill a few hours to allow flavors to meld. A healthy, high protein hummus recipe with just the right amount of Add jalapeno cilantro hummus to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro, a drizzle of.
Jalapeno hummus instructions
- Throw everything into blender, puree until smooth.
- Adjust your seasonings, and add more water, and oil if too thick 0.
- Garnish with jalapeno slices, chopped cilantro, drizzle of sesame oil, and smoked paprika.
- Serve with pita chips.
- Don't forget the strawberry jalapeno margarita.
- Keep the heat going!.
This EASY, spicy Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus Recipe without Tahini is going to be your new favorite snack or sandwich spread! This creamy, low-fat jalapeno hummus has a killer kick, thanks to hot jalapeno pepper, and a Killer Jalapeño Hummus. The jalapeños hit first, then came the cooling lime just when the heat of the peppers almost seemed too much. The nuttiness of the chickpeas and the creamy texture of the hummus made the perfect. This jalapeño cilantro hummus is the perfect appetizer for holiday parties or for weekday afternoon snacking!