Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Indian Mix Veg.
You can cook Indian Mix Veg using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian Mix Veg
- It’s 100 g of Chopped Potatoes.
- It’s 100 g of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 g of Chopped Capsicum.
- You need 100 g of Sliced Beans.
- You need 100 g of Chopped Carrot.
- It’s 100 g of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 100 g of Chopped Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 Spoon of Ginger Garlic Paste (fresh).
- Prepare 1-2 of Green Chilli (sliced).
- Prepare of Fresh Coriander Leaves (plucked).
- You need 1 Spoon of Cumin.
- You need 1 Tea Spoon of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1 Tea Spoon of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 1 Tea Spoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tea Spoon of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 3 Spoon of Mustard Oil.
- Prepare of Common Salt.
Indian Mix Veg instructions
- Wash all the vegetables well. Take a flat bottom pan and put it on flame.
- Add oil and allow it to heat. Add Cumin seeds and when it starts crackling add the chillies and onions one by one. Stir it till the onion turns brownish….
- Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes one by one and cover it with the pan lid for 2-3 mins….
- Now add all the vegetables and cover it with the pan lid for around 5-7 mins… Once these are steam (semi) cooked, remove the lid and add all the spices one by one. Add salt to taste and allow it to cook on low flame….
- Make sure the spices do not stick to the pan bottom (keep on stirring time to time). Around after 10 mins the mix veg will be completely cooked and will be ready to serve….
- Pour it in a serving bowl… Sprinkle some fresh coriander leaves and serve it hot.. With a smile 🙂🙂.