Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Frangelico Tiramisu using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frangelico Tiramisu
- You need 250 ml of espresso coffee.
- It’s 250 ml of frangelico.
- You need of For the filling:.
- It’s 2 of eggs, separated.
- You need 75 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 60 ml of frangelico.
- It’s 500 g of mascapone.
- It’s 375 g of lady's fingers.
- It’s 100 g of chopped roasted hazelnut.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cocoa powder.
Frangelico Tiramisu instructions
- Combine the coffee and 250 ml frangelico..
- Beat the egg white until fronthy..
- In the separate bowl beat the egg yolk and sugar with 60 ml frangelico for the filling..
- Add the mascarpone to the yolk and sugar mixture. Mix it in well to mixture..
- Gently fold in a foamy egg whites and mix again..
- Pour half of the coffee and frangelico mixture into a wide shallow bowl and dunk enough lady's fingers for a layers, about 4 at a time..
- Line your tiramisu dish with a layer of soaked biscuits. They should be damp but not falling into pieces. Pour any left over liquid from the dipping process over the layer you have made..
- Put half of the mascarpone mixture of top of the soaked biscuits and spread to make an even layer..
- Put the remaining coffee and frangelico mixture from a jug into a shallow bowl and make another final layer of biscuits. Dipping as before layering on top of the mascarpone in the dish..
- Pour any leftover liquid over the biscuits layer and cover the final layer of mascarpone. Cover the dish with clingwrap and leave overnight or for at least 6 hours in a fridge..
- When you are ready to serve, take the tiramisu out of the fridge and remove the clingwrap..
- Mix the chopped roasted hazelnut with 2 tsp of cocoa powder and sprinkle this over the top layers of mascarpone. Then dust with with a final teaspoon of cocoa powder..