Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lehsuni Paneer | Garlicky Indian Cottage Cheese.
You can cook Lehsuni Paneer | Garlicky Indian Cottage Cheese using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lehsuni Paneer | Garlicky Indian Cottage Cheese
- Prepare 500 grams of Paneer/Cottage Cheese (Cubed).
- It’s 5 of Medium Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 of Green Chilies.
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion (Finely Chopped).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Chopped Garlic (Divided).
- Prepare 4 of Dried Red Chilies (Broken into half).
- You need 1 Tsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Cream.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Whipped Yogurt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need of As per taste Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil.
Lehsuni Paneer | Garlicky Indian Cottage Cheese step by step
- Blanch the Tomatoes for 2 minutes. Drain the water. Let the Tomatoes cool down. Place them in a Blender Jar & make a coarse purée along with the Green Chilies..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick Skillet..
- Tip in the Cumin Seeds. Add in 1 tablespoon chopped Garlic, allowing the Garlic to slightly burn – this will flavour the oil beautifully..
- Now tip in the dried Red Chilies, Red Chilli Powder and the chopped Coriander Leaves along with balance 1 Tablespoon Garlic and sauté over a medium heat to soften the Garlic..
- Add the Turmeric Powder and Onions. Sauté the Onions until golden..
- Pour in the Tomato Purée. Cook covered over low heat till oil floats on top..
- At this stage, add the Garlic paste. After 30 seconds, add the Paneer followed by the Salt..
- Let it simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes..
- Add the Cream. Stir gently and cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Finally, sprinkle the Garam Masala..
- Turn the heat off. Stir in the whipped Yoghurt..
- Your delicious Garlic Infused Paneer is ready to be devoured..
- Serve hot with Roti/Parantha/Naan/Rice..