Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crispy Chickpeas Falafel.
You can have Crispy Chickpeas Falafel using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chickpeas Falafel
- You need 1.5 cup of dried Chickpeas soaked overnight into water.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh chopped Coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chat masala powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare as required of Oil for baking.
Crispy Chickpeas Falafel instructions
- Drain the chickpeas and add them to a food processor and Pulse the mixture just until it minced but not pureed, scraping down the sides as needed..
- Now, put the mixture into a bowl and mix the other ingredients without oil using hand. Give it a perfect mix..
- Roll it into mini balls using your hand palm and press down to make patties..
- Align a tray with parchment paper and place patties in it. Brush some oil on the parties. Into a 190° preheated oven, put the tray and bake them for 30 minutes..
- Make sure to flip the patties in the meantime. After baking, bring out the tray..
- Crispy Chickpeas Falafel is ready. Serve it hot with sauce and enjoy..