Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Soft No Baked oatmeal cookies.
You can cook Soft No Baked oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft No Baked oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar, brown sugar or xylitol.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk or almond/hazelnut milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salted butter (or add a bit of salt).
- You need 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of crunchy (or smooth) peanut butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of rolled oat (for more texture), can also be quick oat.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of additional: add 1 tbsp of coffee creamer.
- It’s of additional: 1 tbsp coffee.
- You need of additional: cashew nuts.
Soft No Baked oatmeal cookies step by step
- In a sauce pan, combine sugar, milk, butter and cocoa, (also creamer and coffee if you used them). bring to boil, while stirring.
- Wait till this boil, when this is rolling boil, put timer for 1,5 minutes. move the saucepan and turn off the heat.
- Quickly put the vanilla, peanut butter, mixed and put the oat and mix (not too much, as it seem to make it not shiny).
- Quickly drop by tablespoon to wax paper, and let it cool and hardened..
- You can add cashew of anything else if you prefer..