Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baked Beetroot Falafel. You can serve these however you like. Baked beetroot falafels make a delicious and nutritious lunch bowl or a sandwich filler. This easy baked beetroot recipe is an easy falafel recipe with beetroot.
I still remember vividly the first time I had a falafel: I was studying in Paris and a good friend took me to the Jewish Quarter in the Marais for lunch. By delightfulvegans in Cooking Vegetarian & Vegan. These Easy Baked Beetroot Falafels are sooo tasty – and quick and easy to make. You can have Baked Beetroot Falafel using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Beetroot Falafel
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chickpeas, dried.
- It’s 1 of beetroot, boiled & chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare as needed of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
These Easy Baked Beetroot Falafels are very tasty – and they're quick and easy to make. They can be frozen for a quick meal and they are versatile. They can be eaten in a wrap, a pita pocket, on a. If you've been reading for a while you'll know that it doesn't take long for me to I have to admit, one of the main reasons I created this beetroot falafel recipe was for that.
Baked Beetroot Falafel instructions
- Soak chickpeas overnight. Now you can either boil them or use as it is (soaked and slightly swollen chickpeas).
- Chop off the head and bottom of beetroot and boil it in pressure cooker for one whistle. Let it cool before further use..
- Into high speed food processor, add beetroot & chickpeas and blend untill everything has broken down. Do not puree just blend enough to make tiny pieces which on compression binds together..
- Now add onion, coriander leaves and spices into the beet-chickpea mixture..
- Roll it into mini balls and press down with hands to make patties..
- Preheat oven to 190°C..
- Now if you choose to deep fry, you can use the balls but to bake them we need to make patties out of it..
- Align a tray with parchment paper and place patties in it..
- Bake them for 30 mins. Make sure to flip the patties in the mid way, i.e. after 15 mins..
- Serve hot with tahini sauce or curd..
These Baked Vegan Falafels with Beetroot are packed full of such simple flavours, but when combined together pack quite a punch. And what I like is that the Beetroot Vegan Falafel balls are. These easy baked falafels are made with fresh herbs, garlic and spices and are baked with a small Mix well. Our #MeatFreeMonday #recipeoftheday – Baked Beetroot Falafel by So Vegan! Packed full of all the tasty and healthy stuff, it's a great way to start your.