Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Low Carb Egg Drop Soup.
You can cook Low Carb Egg Drop Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Egg Drop Soup
- It’s 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of arrowroot powder.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Chives.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Low Carb Egg Drop Soup step by step
- Heat the chicken stock over moderate heat until it starts to simmer..
- Mix the arrowroot powder with a bit of water and pour into the chicken stock while whisking..
- Add the ginger powder, a few drops of sesame oil and a tiny splash of soy sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Slowly pour the whisked egg using a fork to stir into the stock..
- Pour the soup into cups or bowls and topped with chopped chives. Enjoy 😋.