Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hyacinth Bean Valor/ Indian Papadi beans, sprouts and peas rice.
You can cook Hyacinth Bean Valor/ Indian Papadi beans, sprouts and peas rice using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hyacinth Bean Valor/ Indian Papadi beans, sprouts and peas rice
- You need 1 cup of basmati rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of hyacinth bean.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon sitck.
- Prepare 3 of cardamoms.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of saunf.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of raisin.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
Hyacinth Bean Valor/ Indian Papadi beans, sprouts and peas rice instructions
- First, keep the kada masala ready and grind coconut ginger green chilli coriander and keep aside. Wash sprouts peas and beans well. Now take a cooker add ghee and heat it a little bit..
- Add the kada masala then rice and roast the rice for two mins on low flame then add sprouts beans peas and roast again..
- Now add water and salt to taste and mix well. Now add the coconut mixture that is ground mix well close and pressure cook for three whistles. Serve with salted cucumber..
- Note do not add oil add only ghee..