Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baileys And Coffee Cake.
You can have Baileys And Coffee Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baileys And Coffee Cake
- Prepare 200 grams of SR flour.
- Prepare 180 grams of Caster sugar.
- You need 200 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla essence (a few drops).
- Prepare 1 of Strong expresso gone cold.
- Prepare 30 ml of Bailys.
- Prepare 1 of Whipped cream or butter cream.
- Prepare 1 of Grated dark chocolate.
Baileys And Coffee Cake step by step
- Beat the butter and sugar together..
- Beat the eggs in a jug, sieve the flour and add the pinch of salt, add the eggs and flour a bit at a time mixing well..
- Add the Bailys to the cold expresso, stir and pour it into the cake mix mixing well..
- Bake the cake on 180°C for about 20 minutes or untill the cake is done..
- Allow to cool. Decorate the top with the cream and grated chocolate..